India Vs Australia 1st ODI Match Prediction
- Australia will go into this game high on confidence after having beaten India in both the matches of the T20I series.
- India have won seven of their last nine ODIs against Australia and six of their last seven ODIs against them at home.
- The Australian batsmen are likely to find themselves in trouble against Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal.
Date– Mar 02, 2019
Time –13:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad – India
The pitch should be a really good one to bat on but it is expected to get slower during the latter-half of the match 300 won t be easy to chase
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Ambati Rayudu/Lokesh Rahul, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch (c), D’Arcy Short, Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendoff