Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers T20 Prediction
- After climbing into the play-off spots when they won their last match, Perth Scorchers will look to pull clear of Hobart Hurricanes when they meet at the Blundstone Arena.
- Perth, led by in-form Mitchell Marsh’s 93* from 41 balls, posted 213/3 against Brisbane Heat and went on to win by 34 runs.
- Hobart Hurricanes won when these teams last met, but they have since lost D’Arcy Short – a centurion in that game – to international duty.
Date- Jan 13, 2020
Time= 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Bellerive Oval – Hobart, Australia
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted Playing 11
- Matthew Wade (c), Simon Milenko, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott (wk), David Miller, George Bailey, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Clive Rose, Scott Boland
Perth Scorchers Predicted Playing 11
- Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis (wk), Sam Whiteman, Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh (c), Tim David, Cameron Green, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Matthew Kelly, Fawad Ahmed
HBH vs PRS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Caleb Jewell||Mitchell Marsh (c)||Josh Inglis||Qais Ahmad|
|Cameron Bancroft||Matthew Wade||Fawad Ahmed|
|Liam Livingstone (vc)||Chris Jordan|