Hobart Hurricanes vs Brisbane Heat T20 Prediction
- Hobart Hurricanes will look to move clear of the bottom teams by getting back to winning ways when they face Brisbane Heat.
- The Hurricanes have won two and lost two so far, and occupy the final play-off place as a result – a win, after a rain-affected defeat last time out, will keep them on track.
- Brisbane Heat, meanwhile, have won just once so far and were bowled out for 109 in their most recent defeat to Perth Scorchers
Date- 03 jan 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Bellerive Oval – Hobart, Australia
Winner –Hobart Hurricanes
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted Playing 11
- D’Arcy Short, Simon Milenko, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott (c, wk), David Miller, George Bailey, James Faulkner, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Clive Rose, Riley Meredith
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Tom Banton, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Mark Steketee, Josh Lalor, Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan