England Vs South Africa 1st Match Prediction
- England have a lot more firepower in their batting and the likes of Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow and Jos Buttler are all in top form.
- South Africa have a world-class bowling attack with Dale Steyn, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi and the in-form Imran Tahir in their ranks.
- England have the home advantage in their favor and they have won 11 of their last 13 completed ODIs at the Kennington Oval.
Time-15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date -30 May 2019
Venue –Kennington Oval – London, England
A flat pitch and short boundaries mean a high-scoring contest is on the cards. There won’t be much in the surface for seamers. 320-330 seems a par score here.
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett/Mark Wood, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid
South Africa Predicted Playing 11
- Hashim Amla, Quinton de Kock (wk), Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, JP Duminy, Dwaine Pretorius/Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir