England Vs Pakistan Match Prediction
- Hosts England won the opening match of the World Cup, beating South Africa by 104 runs at The Oval thanks to Ben Stokes’ all-round heroics.
- Pakistan suffered a heavy defeat to West Indies in their opening game, after succumbing to some short-pitch bowling as they collapsed to 105 all out.
- England set the two highest ever ODI scores at Trent Bridge – 444/3 against Pakistan in 2016 and 481/6 against Australia last summer.
Time- 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date -03 June 2019
Venue – Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Mohammad Hafeez, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
ENG : W W W W W
PAK : L L L L L