England Vs Pakistan 4th ODI Prediction
- Pakistan will be playing under a lot of pressure as they must ensure a win here in order to keep the series alive.
- England have faced only three defeats in their last ten completed one-day internationals at the Trent Bridge.
- Pakistan will take heart from their good batting performances on this tour and could give the hosts a big scare if they bowl well.
Date -May 17, 2019
Time – 17:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue -Trent Bridge – Nottingham, England
Winner – England
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, James Vince, Joe Root, Jos Buttler (c/wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Joe Denly, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c/wk), Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf/Mohammad Hasnain, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Junaid Khan