England Vs Pakistan 3rd ODI Prediction
- England will be going high on confidence in this match after having beaten Pakistan in both the completed fixtures on the tour.
- England have been faring well at this ground in the fifty-over format; they have won three of their last four completed matches here.
- Pakistan have been impressive with the bat so far on this tour and they can push the hosts really hard if their bowlers perform well.
Date – May 14, 2019
Time -17:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – County Cricket Ground – Chelmsford, England
Winner – England
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Asif Ali/Mohammad Hafeez, Haris Sohail/Shoaib Malik, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c/wk), Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Shaheen Afridi