England Vs Bangladesh match Prediction
- Hosts England are looking to bounce back from their high-scoring defeat to Pakistan at Trent Bridge when they face Bangladesh in Cardiff.
- Bangladesh also won their first game against South Africa and lost their second match, in their case against New Zealand.
- Bangladesh have beaten England at the last two Cricket World Cups, but England have won 16 of their other 18 one-day internationals against the Tigers.
Date- 08 june 2019
Time – 03.00 pm
Venue- Sophia Gardens – Cardiff, England
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(wk), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mossadek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
ENG : L W W W W
BAN : L W W W W
Sophia Gardens generally offers balanced wickets – if batsmen can get in, however, there will be runs.