England Vs Afghanistan Match Prediction
- This is a must-win game for Afghanistan who are under enormous pressure having lost their first four matches on the bounce.
- Afghanistan have a few quality bowlers in Rashid, Nabi and Aftab but their batsmen are struggling to perform in these conditions.
- England have an impressive ODI record at the Old Trafford; they have won 8 of their last 10 one-day internationals at this ground.
Date – Jun 18, 2019
Time – 15.00 pm GMT +5.30
Venue- Old Trafford – Manchester, England
Winner – England
There will be a bit of movement for seamers with the new ball. Spinners will find some turn and bounce. But overall, it should be a very good batting surface.
England Predicted Playing 11
- Jason Roy/James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Jos Buttler (wk), Eoin Morgan (c)/Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Asghar Afghan/Najibullah Zadran, Gulbadin Naib (c), Mohammad Nabi, Ikram Ali khil (wk), Rashid Khan, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan