Delhi Capitals Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction
- Delhi Capitals are second in the IPL table after seven wins from 11 matches so far, including five from the last six.
- Though still bottom of the league, Royal Challengers Bangalore have put a six-game losing streak behind them by winning four of their last five games to stay in play-off contention.
- Delhi ended their losing streak in this fixture by beating Bangalore by four wickets when they last met, after Kagiso Rabada claimed 4-21 with the ball and Shreyas Iyer’s 67 led the chase of 150 to win.
Date -28 apr 2019
Time- 16.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – Feroz Shah Kotla – Delhi, India
Winner– Delhi Capitals
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Colin Ingram, Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Virat Kohli (c), Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Akshdeep Nath, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Yuzvendra Chahal