Delhi Capitals Vs Rajasthan Royals Prediction
- Rajasthan Royals must beat Delhi Capitals to give them any hope of reaching the play-offs.
- Third-placed Delhi have already qualified for the play-offs, meanwhile, having won eight of their 13 matches so far.
- The Capitals, who beat Rajasthan by six wickets when they last met, despite Ajinkya Rahane’s unbeaten century for the Royals, could still finish second if they win.
Date -04 May 2019
Time- 16 .00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – Feroz Shah Kotla – Delhi, India
Winner– Delhi Capitals
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Colin Ingram, Sherfane Rutherford, Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Trent Boult, Jagadeesha Suchith
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Ajinkya Rahane (c), Liam Livingstone, Sanju Samson (wk), Riyan Parag, Ashton Turner, Mahipal Lomror, Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron, Oshane Thomas