Delhi Capitals Vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction
- Chennai Super Kings have an impressive record against Delhi Capitals and have beaten them eight times in their last ten head-to-head encounters.
- Delhi Daredevils registered a 34-run victory in their most recent face-off against Chennai Super Kings which came last year at this very ground.
- Spinners are expected to play a big role in this match and Chennai Super Kings have a lot more quality in their spin bowling department.
Date – 26 March 2019
Time- 20.00 GMT +5.30
Venue – Feroz Shah Kotla – Delhi, India
Winner- Chennai Super Kings
Delhi Capitals Predicted Playing 11
- Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant (wk), Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult/Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c/wk), Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir