Chennai Super Kings Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction
- Chennai Super Kings return home to the Chepauk Stadium as they kick off their IPL title defence against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- On their way to victory on their IPL return last year, the Super Kings won both matches against RCB with MS Dhoni in excellent batting form in both games.
- CSK have kept their title-winning squad together, opting to retain 23 players, but RCB have made several changes – Shimron Hetmyer and Shivam Dube among their most expensive acquisitions in the IPL 2019 auction.
CSK vs RCB Toss Prediction
MS Dhoni had a lot of luck with the toss in last year’s IPL and the Chennai Super Kings elected to field first on ten of the 11 occasions he won.’
Date – 23 March 2019
Time – 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Winner – Chennai Super Kings
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni, Dwayne Bravo, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Karn Sharma, Shardul Thakur
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Virat Kohli, Parthiv Patel, AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Akshdeep Nath, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
Head to Head:
Total Number of Matches played: 23
CSK: 15 (65.3%)
RCB: 7 (30.4%)
No Result: 1 (4.3%)
Matches in Chepauk: 7 (6 CSK, 1 RCB)
Last 5 Matches: CSK 5 RCB 0