Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals Prediction
- Chennai Super Kings have continued where they left off last season, winning their first two matches.
- Rajasthan have lost two from two, however – most recently, they failed to defend 198/2 in a five-wicket defeat to Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Sanju Samson did have some cause to cheer in that game, however – he hit an unbeaten 102 from 55 balls for the Royals to post this season’s first IPL century.
Date – 31 March 2019
Time- 20:00:00 GMT +5.30
Venue –Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad – India
Winner -Chennai Super Kings
CSK VS RAJ Head to Head Stats
Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals have met on 20 previous occasions, of which the Super Kings have won 12. After both serving two-year IPL bans, they returned to action last year and beat each other once apiece
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni, Dwayne Bravo, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Karn Sharma, Shardul Thakur
Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11
- Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Liam Livingstone, Rahul Tripathi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Varun Aaron