Chennai Super Kings Vs Kings XI Punjab Prediction
- Defending champions Chennai Super Kings lost for the first time in the 2019 Indian Premier League when they suffered defeat to Mumbai last time out.
- It leaves them level with Kings XI Punjab on three wins from four matches so far.
- English all-rounder Sam Curran was Kings XI’s hero last time out, taking a hat-trick and recording figures of 4-11 as Delhi Capitals collapsed from 144/3 to 152 all out in a 14-run Kings XI win.
Date – 06 Apr 2019
Time- 16:00:00 GMT +5.30
Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India
Winner – Chennai Super Kings
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Sam Billings, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir
Kings XI Punjab Predicted Playing 11
- KL Rahul, Sam Curran, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller, Mandeep Singh, Hardus Viljoen, Ravichandran Ashwin, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb Ur Rahman