- West Indies will be playing under pressure as they must win this game in order to prevent a series defeat.
- West Indies have a poor ODI record at this ground and they have won just two of their last eleven completed matches here.
- West Indies, however, have beaten England twice in the three ODIs they have played against them at this venue.
The pitch will have something in it for both batsmen and bowlers Seamers will find movement early on 250 should be competitive on this surface
Date– Mar 02, 2019
Time –20:30:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Darren Sammy Stadium, Gros Inlet – Saint Lucia
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Gayle, John Campbell, Shai Hope (wk), Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo/Oshane Thomas, Sheldon Cottrell
England Predicted Playing 11
- Alex Hales/Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood/Tom Curran