- Kolkata Knight Riders have the home advantage on their side. However, they have faced defeats in their last two games at this ground.
- Kolkata Knight Riders have beaten Royal Challengers Bangalore six times in the nine matches played against them at the Eden Gardens.
- AB de Villiers and Moeen Ali have found form with the bat and the inclusion of in-form Dale Steyn will bolster RCB’s pace department.
Date -19 apr 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
Winner–Kolkata Knight Riders
Kolkata Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c/wk), Andre Russell/Carlos Brathwaite, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Harry Gurney/Matt Kelly
Royal Challengers Bangalore Predicted Playing 11
- Parthiv Patel (wk), Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Moeen Ali, Marcus Stoinis, Akshdeep Nath, Pawan Negi, Dale Steyn, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj/Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal