- Sri Lanka are without their senior pros and they will be down on confidence after having lost both the encounters in the ODI series.
- Pakistan boast an impressive record against Sri Lanka in T20Is – they have won 13 out of the 18 matches played between them.
- Sri Lanka have a few quality batsmen and bowlers in their side and they are expected to put up a better fight in the 20-over format.
Date – Oct 05, 2019
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue –Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner – Pakistan
PAK vs SL Toss Prediction
Three of the last four T20 internationals played at the Gaddafi Stadium have been won by the side batting first. Since the pitch at this ground tends to offer more help to the bowlers during the second period of play, the team that wins the toss here is more likely to bat first.
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Ahmed Shehzad, Haris Sohail, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c/wk), Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hasnain
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Danushka Gunathilaka, Avishka Fernando, Shehan Jayasuriya, Oshada Fernando, Dasun Shanaka, Sadeera Samarawickrama (wk), Isuru Udana, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Kumara, Kasun Rajitha