- JiKolkata are looking to end a run of six straight defeats, which has left them on the brink of missing the play-offs despite winning four of their first five games.
- Mumbai got back to winning ways last time out – their seventh win in 11 matches so far – which left them two points behind the league leaders.
- This will be the first meeting between these teams this year. Mumbai have won all five previous matches over the past two seasons.
Date -28 apr 2019
Time- 20.00 Gmt +5.30
Venue – Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
Winner–Kolkata knight Riders
Kolkata Knight Riders Predicted Playing 11
- Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c, wk), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Carlos Brathwaite, Piyush Chawla, Prithvi Raj, Prasidh Krishna
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing 11
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah, Anukul Roy, Rahul Chahar