- Sherfane Rutherford top scored for Peshawar Zalmi in their last game against Multan Sultans, hitting 56 from 40 balls. Peshawar Zalmi only lost 2 wickets in the game with Mohammad Irfan and Mohammad Imran taking a wicket each.
- Babar Azam again top scored for Karachi Kings, hitting 81 runs from 54 balls against Islamabad United. Najbullah Zadran also smashed 71* from 42 deliveries. With the ball, Waqas Maqsood finished with 1-27 from 4 overs.
- With the gloves, Kamran Akmal took one catch and hit 35 from 27 balls for Peshawar Zalmi on Sunday. For Karachi Kings, Chadwick Walton made 1* with the bat and was not involved in either Islamabad United dismissal.
Date – 15 June 2021
Time-23:30 IST / 18:00 GMT
Venue- Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
PZ vs KK Toss Prediction
Once again we expect the pattern of winning the toss and choosing to field first will continue. Karachi Kings will be particularly keen to bat second.
PZ vs KK Match Pitch Report
As the players get used to playing in Abu Dhabi, individual totals are slowly creeping up. Do not be surprised if a team is able to post a score of 200 or very close.
High of 33 degrees at the start of the game with a dip to 32 under clear skies.
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
Haider Ali, Kamran Akmal (wk), Shoaib Malik, David Miller, Rovman Powell, Shane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Wahab Riaz (c) , Umaid Asif, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Imran
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Imad Wasim (c) , Najibullah Zadran, Martin Guptill, Thisara Perera, Chadwick Walton (wk), Muhammad Abbas Afridi, Waqas Maqsood, Mohammad Amir, Arshad Iqbal
PZ vs KK Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Shoaib Malik, Martin Guptill, Babar Azam (c), Najibullah Zadran, Sherfane Rutherford (vc)
- All Rounder:Imad Wasim
- Wicket Keeper:Kamran Akmal
- Bowler:Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Arshad Iqbal, Waqas Maqsood