- After a monster chase in the first game of the series, India can wrap up a series victory with a game to spare when they meet West Indies in Thiruvananthapuram.
- West Indies posted 207/5 in their first match of the series in Hyderabad, as they looked to bounce back from their series defeat to Afghanistan in Lucknow – Shimron Hetmyer scoring a half-century.
- Virat Kohli hit six fours and six sixes on his way to 94* from 50 balls as India chased it down in 18.4 overs to claim victory, however – Kesrick Williams taking the brunt of the punishment as he posted figures of 0-60 from 3.4 overs
Date – 08 Dec 2019
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue -Greenfield International Stadium – Thiruvananthapuram, India
Winner – India
ND vs WI Weather Report
There could be a bit of cloud coverage and humidity will be high, but the chance of rain is very minimal and there will be hardly any wind either on a warm, sticky and still evening.
IND vs WI Pitch Condition
Not a regular host of international cricket, Thiruvananthapuram uses a drop-in pitch and it favoured the Indian bowlers the last time they played West Indies at the ground
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh Jr
IND vs WI 2nd T20 Dream11 Team