- Lahore Qalandars have won four of their last five matches including the nine-wicket win over Multan Sultans last time out.
- Lahore Qalandars will be greatly affected by the departure of Chris Lynn, David Wiese and Seekkuge Prasanna.
- Karachi Kings have beaten Lahore Qalandars six times out of ten in the Pakistan Super League.
Date – 17 march 2020
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner- Karachi Kings
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam (c), Iftikhar Ahmed, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Usama Mir, Arshad Iqbal, Umer Khan, Ali Khan, Waqas Maqsood
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Salman Butt, Sohail Akhtar (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Raja Farzan, Dilbar Hussain, Usman Shinwari
KRK vs LHQ Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman
- All Rounder:Cameron Delport (vc), Mohammad Hafeez, Samit Patel
- Wicket Keeper:Ben Dunk
- Bowler:Usama Mir, Arshad Iqbal, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf