Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades BBL Prediction
- Brisbane Heat’s climb up the table was halted by defeat to Adelaide Strikers last time out – bowled out for 100 just a few days after their own dominant win in the same fixture.
- Melbourne Renegades, meanwhile, were recording their first win of the season at the tenth attempt, having endured a miserable title defence.
- Brisbane remain favourites for this match, however, as AB de Villiers looks to make his mark in the BBL following his arrival for the second-half of this campaign.
Date- 19 jan 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- The Gabba – Brisbane, Australia
Winner- Brisbane Heat
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, AB de Villiers Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Josh Lalor, James Pattinson, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Melbourne Renegades Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Harris, Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (wk), Beau Webster, Dan Christian (c), Mohammad Nabi, Jack Wildermuth, Samit Patel, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete
BRH vs MLR Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Chris Lynn||Matt Renshaw||Sam Harper||Mujeeb Ur Rahman|
|AB de Villiers||Dan Christian (vc)||Josh Lalor|
|Shaun Marsh (c)||James Pattinson|