Brisbane Heat Vs Hobart Hurricanes BBL Prediction
- Brisbane Heat are looking to complete the double over Hobart Hurricanes, after a Chris Lynn-inspired win sparked some resurgent form.
- The Heat posted 212/3 and won by 31 runs when these teams last met, and they now have three wins from their last four games.
- Hobart Hurricanes also have three wins this season but will be without the star of their most recent victory, D’Arcy Short, after his late recall to the Australia ODI squad.
Date- Jan 09,2020
Time –13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- The Gabba – Brisbane, Australia
Winner – Brisbane Heat
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Tom Banton, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Lalor, Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted Playing 11
- Matthew Wade (c), Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott (wk), David Miller, George Bailey, Simon Milenko, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Clive Rose, Scott Boland
BRH vs HBH Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Chris Lynn (c)||Ben Cutting||Tom Banton (vc)||Qais Ahmad|
|David Miller||Matt Renshaw||Matthew Wade||Scott Boland|
|Max Bryant||Ben McDermott||Zahir Khan|