Bellary Tuskers Vs Bengaluru Blasters Prediction
- Bellary Tuskers have won three from three so far in this year’s Karnataka Premier League to keep pace with Shivamogga Lions at the top of the table.
- Bengaluru Blasters have had a mixed weather-affected bag, however. Their first match was a no result, the second a rain-reduced tie and their third a rain-impacted defeat.
- The Tuskers’ next match after this one is against Shivamogga, so they will be keen to go into that top-of-the-table clash with some momentum behind them.
Date- 22 aug 2019
Time – 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue –M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Winner – Bellary Taskers
Bellary Tuskers Predicted Playing 11
- Abhishek Reddy, Codanda Ajit Karthik, Devdutt Padikkal, Chidhambaram Gautam (c, wk), Krishnappa Gowtham, Zeeshan Ali, Abrar Kazi, Bhavesh Gulecha, Prasidh Krishna, Sanjay Reddy, Vishnu Priyan
Bengaluru Blasters Predicted Playing 11
- BR Sharath (wk), Rohan Kadam, Nikin Jose, Jonathan Rongsen (c), Naga Bharath, Manoj Bhandage, Bharath Dhuri, V Koushik, Doddamani Anand, Rohan Raju, D Bharath