Bellary Tuskers vs Belagavi Panthers Qualifier 1 Prediction
- Table-topping Bellary Tuskers take on second-place Belagavi Panthers in the first qualifier play-off of the 2019 Karnataka Premier League.
- Though the Tuskers lost their final group game, they had previously won four matches to book their place in this fixture – Krishnappa Gowtham’s all-round form has been outstanding.
- Belagavi Panthers, meanwhile, have had their own IPL star in Manish Pandey, whose excellent batting helped turn around their campaign. They go into this game after winning their last three matches in a row.
Time –19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue –Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground – Mysore, India
Date – 28 Aug 2019
Winner- Bellary Tuskers
Bellary Tuskers Predicted Playing 11
- Abhishek Reddy, Codanda Ajit Karthik, Devdutt Padikkal, Chidhambaram Gautam (c, wk), Krishnappa Gowtham, Zeeshan Ali, Abrar Kazi, Bhavesh Gulecha, Prasidh Krishna, KP Appanna, Vishnu Priyan
Belagavi Panthers Predicted Playing 11
- Ravikumar Samarth, Stalin Hoover, Manish Pandey (c), Dikshansu Negi, Shubhang Hegde, Kaunain Abbas (wk), Abihnav Manohar, MB Darshan, Rithesh Bhatkal, D Avinash, Zahoor Farooqi