Belagavi Panthers Vs Hubli Tigers Qualifier 2 Prediction
- Second-placed Belagavi Panthers have a second crack at qualifying for the KPL 2019 final, after losing the first qualifier to Bellary Tuskers.
- Hubli Tigers came through the eliminator to qualify for this fixture, where they will be hoping to beat the Panthers for the sixth time in seven previous meetings.
- Belagavi Panthers are without captain Manish Pandey – a centurion when these teams last met – as he is captaining India A against South Africa A.
Date – Aug 03,2019
Time – 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue – Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground – Mysore, India
Winner – Hubli Tigers
Belagavi Panthers Predicted Playing 11
- Ravikumar Samarth, Stalin Hoover, Arshdeep Singh, Kaunain Abbas (c, wk), Abihnav Manohar, Dikshansu Negi, Shubhang Hegde, MB Darshan, Rithesh Bhatkal, D Avinash, Zahoor Farooqi
Hubli Tigers Predicted Playing 11
- Mohammed Taha, Luvnith Sisodia, Vinay Kumar, KB Pawan, Krishnan Shrijith, Shreyas Gopal, Praveen Dubey, Aditya Somanna, David Mathias, Mitrakanth Yadav, Abhilash Shetty