Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 4th T20 Prediction
- The second set of fixtures in the Bangladesh Tri-Nation Series starts with the hosts taking on winless Zimbabwe.
- Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe in the opening game but then lost to Afghanistan last time out, after being bowled out for 139.
- Zimbabwe, meanwhile, suffered defeats to both teams despite Ryan Burl hitting 30 off one over when they last faced the Tigers.
Date- Sep 18, 2019
Time – 18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong – Bangladesh
Winner – Bangladesh
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Naim, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Aminul Islam, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Zimbabwe Predicted Playing 11
- Brendan Taylor (wk), Hamilton Masakadza (c), Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Timycen Maruma, Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Ryan Burl, Kyle Jarvis, Christopher Mpofu, Ainsley Ndlovu, Tendai Chatara