Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Match Prediction
- Bangladesh will be low on confidence after their embarrassing defeat at the hands of Afghanistan in the test match at Chattogram.
- Zimbabwe have won three of the last five T20 internationals they have played against Bangladesh including the most recent two.
- Bangladesh have a decent record at the Shere Bangla in the 20-over format and they have won four of their last seven matches here.
Time –18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date – Sep 13, 2019
Venue – Shere Bangla National Stadium – Dhaka, Bangladesh
Winner – Bangladesh
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mahedi Hasan, Taijul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
Zimbabwe Predicted Playing 11
- Brendan Taylor (wk), Hamilton Masakadza (c), Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Timycen Maruma/Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Ryan Burl, Kyle Jarvis, Richmond Mutumbami, Chris Mpofu, Tendai Chatara, Neville Madziva