Bangladesh Vs West Indies Final ODI Prediction
- Bangladesh have now won their last three ODIs played against the West Indies, including both the matches of the ongoing series.
- Bangladesh are sweating over the fitness of Shakib Al Hasan and it will be a big blow for them if he fails to recover in time for this game.
- Momentum is going to be with Bangladesh who are coming into this final match on the back of three consecutive victories.
Date – May 17, 2019
Time –15:15:00, GMT +5:30
Venue -The Village – Dublin, Ireland
Winner – Bangladesh
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das/Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin/Abu Jayed, Mustafizur Rahman
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Shai Hope (wk), Sunil Ambris, Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Jonathan Carter, Jason Holder (c), Fabian Allen, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cottrell, Shannon Gabriel