Bangladesh Vs New Zealand Prediction
- Bangladesh and New Zealand both made winning starts to their Cricket World Cup campaigns.
- New Zealand thrashed Sri Lanka, bowling them out for 136 before Martin Guptill and Colin Munro led them to a ten-wicket win in just 16.1 overs.
- Bangladesh, meanwhile, stunned South Africa – posting 330/6 at The Oval and successfully defending it to win by 21 runs.
Time- 18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date -05 June 2019
Venue – Kennington Oval – London, England
Winner – New zealand
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mossadek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
BAN : W W W W W
NZ : W W W W
The Oval track will be good for batting, though seamers have had success taking the pace off.