Bangladesh vs Australia 1st T20 Match Prediction
- Mitchell Marsh was in sizzling form in West Indies and was the highest run-getter for Australia. We are backing him as the top score for Australia in the first T20I.
- Shakib Al Hasan – With pitches assisting the spinners, Shakib can be deadly with his spin. He is likely to be the highest wicket-taker for Bangladesh.
- We are backing Mahmudullah to top score for Bangladesh as he enjoys extra pace on the bat and will fancy his chances against Australian attack.
Date – 03 Aug 2021
Time -17:30 IST / 12:00 GMT
Venue -Shere Bangla National Stadium – Dhaka, Bangladesh
BAN vs AUS Match Toss Prediction
Chasing won’t be easy thus both skippers might want to bat. However, in case of rain around, skippers might chase as well as shorter game works to the advantage of team batting second.
BAN vs AUS Pitch Report
The surface will be spin friendly and slightly on the slower side. A score of around 160 can be challenging.
The news is not very promising as plenty of showers are expected on match day.
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
Mohammad Naim Sheikh, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah Riyad (C), Afif Hossain Dhrubo, Mahedi Hasan/Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Nurul Hasan Sohan (WK), Shamim Hossain Patwary, Mohammad Saifuddin/Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Taijul Islam
Australia Predicted Playing 11
Matthew Wade (C and WK), Mitchell Marsh, Josh Philippe, Moises Henriques, Daniel Christian, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Wes Agar/Andrew Tye
BAN vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Mahmudullah, Naim Sheikh, Josh Philippe
- All Rounder:Shakib Al Hasan(c), Mitchell Marsh(vc)
- Wicket Keeper:Matthew Wade
- Bowler:Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Stac, Adam Zampa, Mustafizur Rahman and Mohammad Saifuddin