Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Final Prediction
- Hosts Bangladesh take on Afghanistan in the final of the 2019-20 Tri-Nation T20i Series.
- Bangladesh beat Afghanistan in the final round robin game to finish top of the group with three wins from their four matches – Shakib Al Hasan starred last time out, hitting 70* from 45 balls.
- Afghanistan had earlier beaten Bangladesh to record their 12th T20i win in a row but, since sealing their final place, they have lost both matches as they have rotated their squad options.
Date- 24 sept. 2019
Time- 18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Shere Bangla National Stadium – Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Afif Hossain, Aminul Islam, Shafiul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Shafiqullah, Najibullah Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Rashid Khan (c), Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman
BAN vs AFG Final T20 Dream11 Team