Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 6th T20 Prediction
- Ahead of meeting each other in the final, Bangladesh and Afghanistan first play in the final league game of the 2019-20 Bangladesh Tri-Nation Series.
- Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe twice to seal their place in the final, either side of defeat to Afghanistan when these teams last met.
- Afghanistan won their first two matches, with victory against the Tigers their 12th in a row in T20 internationals, but they come into this game on the back of defeat to Zimbabwe.
Date- Sep 21, 2019
Time- 18:00:00, GMT +5:3
Venue – Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium – Chittagong, Bangladesh
Winner – Afghanistan
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Naim, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mahmudullah, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Aminul Islam, Afif Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Shafiqullah, Shahidullah, Gulbadin Naib, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Fazal Niazai, Rashid Khan (c), Fareed Ahmad, Mujeeb-ur-Rahma
BAN vs AFG 6th T20 Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Hazratullah Zazai||Mohammad Nabi||Rahmanullah Gurbaz||Rashid Khan|
|Asghar Afghan||Gulbadin Naib||Mustafizur Rahman|
|Mahmudullah (vc)||Shakib Al Hasan||Mujeeb Ur Rahman (c)|