Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Prediction
- After both beating Zimbabwe in their opening matches, Bangladesh and Afghanistan conclude the first set of fixtures in this Tri-Nation Series against each other.
- Afif Hossain hit 52 from 26 balls for the Tigers, as they chased 148 to win their opening game by three wickets.
- Afghanistan, meanwhile, posted 197/5 – thanks to 69* from 30 balls from Najibullah Zadran – in a 28-run win.
Date -15 sept 2019
Time- 18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Shere Bangla National Stadium – Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mossadek Hossain, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Taijul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Najeeb Tarakai, Karim Janat, Gulbadin Naib, Asghar Afghan, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan (c), Fareed Ahmad, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman