- Peshawar Zalmi defeated Multan Sultans by five wickets when these two teams faced each other at Sharjah last Sunday.
- Multan Sultans have lost three of their last four matches while Peshawar Zalmi have won three of their last four matches.
- Peshawar Zalmi have a stronger batting line-up whereas Multan Sultans have more strength in their bowling department.
Date– Feb 28, 2019
Time – 17:00:00, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Winner – Peshawar Zalmi
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- Umar Siddiq (wk), James Vince, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik (c), Laurie Evans, Daniel Christian, Mohammad Ilyas, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Shahid Afridi, Nauman Ali
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Lendl Simmons, Liam Dawson, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Umar Amin, Hasan Ali, Umaid Asif, Sameen Gul