- After winning their first four matches, Quetta Gladiators dropped off the top of the table after defeats in their last two games.
- Multan Sultans have won just two of their seven matches so far – most recently, failing to defend 172/5 against Peshawar Zalmi.
- Quetta Gladiators won by eight wickets when these two teams met in Sharjah – Rilee Rossouw (67*) and Shane Watson (61) powering the chase of 161 to win.
Date– Mar 01, 2019
Time – 21:30:00,, GMT +5:30
Stadium – Dubai Cricket Stadium, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Winner – Quetta Gladiators
Multan Sultans Predicted Playing 11
- Umar Siddiq, James Vince, Johnson Charles, Shoaib Malik, Dan Christian, Shahid Afridi, Tom Moores, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Nauman Ali, Mohammad Ilyas
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Ahsan Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Anwar Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain, Harry Gurney