- India will go into this match high on confidence after having beaten the West Indies in the preceding T20I series.
- India have won five of their last six one-day internationals they have played at the MA Chidambaram Stadium.
- West Indies have an explosive batting line-up with the likes of Hetmyer, Hope and Pollard who can win the game on their own.
Date- 15 Dec 2019
Time- 14:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India
IND vs WI Toss Prediction
With dew expected to settle in during the second period of play, the toss-winning team may opt to bowl first in this match.
IND vs WI Weather Report
A bit of cloud cover is expected on match day. However, no rain has been forecast and we should have a full game.
IND vs WI Pitch Condition
The wicket at the MA Chidambaram Stadium has generally favored the batsmen more especially during the first-half of a match. Spinners will play a big role in the middle overs.
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kedar Jadhav/Manish Pandey, Shivam Dube/Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Sunil Ambris, Evin Lewis/Brandon King, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh
IND vs WI 1st ODI Dream11 Team