- After their winning streak finally came to an end wit ha rain-affected loss to Sydney Sixers last time out, Melbourne Stars will look to bounce back against Adelaide Strikers.
- The Stars remain well clear at the top of the 2019-20 Big Bash League table, having won ten of their 12 matches with Marcus Stoinis in fine form.
- Adelaide Strikers are seven points in third place – their ten-run win against Hobart Hurricanes was their sixth of the campaign, from ten completed games.
Date- Jan 22, 2020
Time- 13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Adelaide Oval – Adelaide, Australia
Adelaide Strikers Predicted Playing 11
- Jake Weatherald, Phil Salt, Alex Carey (c, wk), Travis Head, Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Liam O’Connor, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle
Melbourne Stars Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (c), Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb (wk), Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clinton Hinchcliffe, Sandeep Lamichhane, Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall
ADS vs MLS Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Jonathan Wells||Marcus Stoinis (c)||Alex Carey||Rashid Khan|
|Hilton Cartwright||Glenn Maxwell (vc)||Peter Siddle|
|Phil Salt||Sandeep Lamichhane|