Australia Vs Pakistan Match Prediction
- Defending champions Australia are looking to get back to winning ways after suffering their first defeat of this year’s tournament against India.
- Pakistan were frustrated by the rain, which forced their match against Sri Lanka to be abandoned, but they beat England in their previous game.
- Australia geared up for the World Cup by whitewashing Pakistan in the UAE, in a series in which Aaron Finch was in red-hot batting form.
Date – Jun 12, 2019
Time – 15.00 pm GMT +5.30
Venue- The Cooper Associates County Ground – Taunton, England
Winner – Australia
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Mohammad Hafeez, Asif Ali, Shoaib Malik, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir