Australia Vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Prediction
- Australia can wrap up series victory in this T20i series, having won the second match after the rain denied them victory when on top in the first.
- Steve Smith smashed an unbeaten 80 from 51 balls as Australia chased 151 to win the most recent game by four wickets, with Smith, David Warner and Aaron Finch all in fine T20 form.
- Iftikhar Ahmed did hit an unbeaten 62 from 34 balls for Pakistan, but the tourists will be concerned that their T20 losing streak is showing no sign of stopping.
Date – Nov 08, 2019
Time – 14:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Perth Stadium – Perth, Australia
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steve Smith, Alex Carey (wk), D’Arcy Short, Ashton Turner, Billy Stanlake, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Sean Abbott, Adam Zampa
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Irfan
AUS vs PAK Toss Prediction
Each team have won the toss once so far, though Pakistan have ended up batting first both times. Perth could be a tempting one to bowl first on.
AUS vs PAK Weather Report
Perth is set to be hot on Friday, even in the late afternoon, with temperatures in the 30s, zero chance of rain and very little cloud to disrupt things either.
AUS vs PAK Pitch Condition
Perth’s WACA Ground is fast and bouncy and the Perth Stadium wicket was curated along the same lines – it is still good for fast bowlers, though not quite as hard as its sister pitch.
AUS vs PAK 3rd T20 Dream11 Team