Australia vs Pakistan 2nd T20 Prediction
- Australia were denied victory in the opening match of this series, when rain curtailed the game with them well on top.
- Pakistan had struggled to 107/5 in 15 overs despite an excellent 59* from 38 balls from captain Babar Azam.
- Aaron Finch hit an unbeaten 37 from 16 balls in reply, but the match was curtailed with Australia 41/0 from 3.1 overs – just short of a complete game, despite them being well ahead of the DLS target at the time.
Date- 05 nov 2019
Time=13:40:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Manuka Oval – Canberra, Australia
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steve Smith, Alex Carey (wk), Ben McDermott, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Haris Sohail, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Irfan
Dream 11 Team