Australia vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Prediction
- Australia will hope a return to home soil helps them get back to winning ways after five consecutive defeats in the 50-over format.
- New Zealand arrive in good form, on the other hand – the World Cup runners-up having beaten India 3-0 in their most recent series.
- Australia will take heart not only from their return to home soil but their excellent record in ODIs against New Zealand, however.
Date- 13 March 2020
Time-09:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Sydney Cricket Ground – Sydney, Australia
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, D’Arcy Short, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Ross Taylor (c), Steve Smith, David Warner, Aaron Finch, Marnus Labuschagne
- All Rounder:Mitchell Santner, D’Arcy Short
- Wicket Keeper:Tom Latham
- Bowler:Trent Boult, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc (vc)