Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe 3rd T20 Match Prediction
- Zimbabwe have chased unsuccessfully in the first and second T20Is, resulting in defeats of a similar margin. If Afghanistan bat after Zimbabwe, we could well see an early finish to the game.
- Mohammad Nabi was awarded the player of the match award on Friday, another player who tops his discipline in the ICC T20I world rankings. He smashed 40 from 15 balls at the end of the Afghanistan innings as well as taking 2-20, showing off his all-round ability. Ultimately, Zimbabwe haven’t had an answer with either the bat or ball to the Afghanistan juggernaut.
- The tour of Abu Dhabi has seen a real switch in results and momentum. Zimbabwe won the first Test by 10 wickets inside two days before losing the subsequent three games.
Date – Mar 20, 2021
Time – 15:30, GMT +5:30
Venue – Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
AFG vs ZIM Toss Prediction
After losing both games when batting second, perhaps Zimbabwe will want to bat first and see how they fare. Afghanistan will be happy to bat first again.
The pitch hasn’t been a big factor in either of the games in the series so far, we expect the same in the finale.
Saturday’s weather will be hot and sunny in Abu Dhabi. Expect temperatures of 27 throughout the game.
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Karim Janat, Usman Ghani, Hashmatullah Shahidid, Asghar Afghan (c) , Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Hamza Hotak, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fareed Ahmad
Zimbabwe Predicted Playing 11
Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Tarisai Musakanda, Sean Williams (c) , Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Richmond Mutumbami (wk), Wesley Madhevere, Donald Tiripano, Brandon Mavuta, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarva
AFG vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Asghar Afghan, Kevin Kasuza, Hashmatullah Shahidi
- All Rounder:Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat
- Wicket Keeper:Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Bowler:Rashid Khan (c) , Blessing Muzarabani, Fareed Ahmad