Afghanistan vs West Indies 2nd T20 Prediction
- West Indies, having already completed an ODI series whitewash, started this T20i series with a dominant win in the first game.
- Evin Lewis hit 68 from 41 balls in a total of 164/5, before Kesrick Williams’ 3-17 helped to restrict Afghanistan to 134/9 in reply.
- It ended West Indies’ T20i losing streak, and also extended Afghanistan’s to three games after they had previously won a record 12 in a row.
Date-Nov 16, 2019
Time- 19:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Ekana Int. Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
Winner- West Indies
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan (c), Sharafuddin Ashraf, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Fabien Allen, Jason Holder, Hayden Walsh Jr, Sheldon Cottrell, Kesrick Williams
AFG vs WI 2nd T20 Dream11 Team