Afghanistan Vs West Indies 1st ODI Prediction
- Afghanistan’s first ODIs since their winless World Cup pitch them against West Indies, who beat them in their final group game of that tournament.
- West Indies have already hosted India since that tournament, but they failed to win a match across any of the three formats.
- Nevertheless, West Indies go into this game ranked ahead of Afghanistan in the ICC ODI rankings – they are ninth, while Afghanistan are tenth.
Date- 06 Nov 2019
Time- 14:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Ekana Int. Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
Winner – Afghanistan
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Rahmat Shah, Gulbadin Naib, Ikram Alikhil (wk), Asghar Afghan, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan (c), Yamin Ahmadzai, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Shai Hope, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Sheldon Cottrell, Romario Shepherd, Alzarri Jospeh