Afghanistan Vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction
- Sri Lanka have won only two of their last sixteen completed ODIs and will be down on confidence after their 10-wicket thrashing by New Zealand.
- Afghanistan handed a 91-run defeat to Sri Lanka when these two teams last faced-off against each other in the game’s 50-over format.
- Conditions at Cardiff are likely to be overcast and the Sri Lankan seamers could make early inroads into the Afghan batting line-up.
Time- 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date -04 June 2019
Venue – Sophia Gardens – Cardiff, England
Winner – Sri Lanka
The wicket is expected to have plenty of runs in it for the batsmen. However, there could be some assistance for the seamers early in the day.
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib (c), Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Hamid Hassan
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing 11
- Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Jeevan Mendis, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
AFG : L W L W L
SL : L W L L L