Afghanistan Vs New Zealand Match Prediction
- New Zealand have started the Cricket World Cup with back-to-back wins, thrashing Sri Lanka by ten wickets and then overcoming Bangladesh with a two-wicket win last time out.
- Afghanistan have lost two from two so far, bowled out for 207 against Australia in a seven-wicket loss and then 152 in Sri Lanka’s 201 last time out.
- Afghanistan are still searching for their first World Cup win against a Full Member team – the only side they have beaten in eight previous games so far was Scotland in 2015.
Date- 08 june 2019
Time – 18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton – England
Winner- New Zealand
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Najibullah Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Gulbadin Naib (c), Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Hamid Hassan
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson