Afghanistan Vs Ireland Test Match Prediction
- Ireland will take plenty of confidence from their series-leveling win over Afghanistan in the last match of the ODI series.
- Spinners will play a big role on this pitch and Afghanistan have more quality in their spin department as compared to Ireland.
- Afghanistan dominated Ireland in the T20I series and they looked a slightly better side than Ireland in the ODI series as well.
Date – 15 March 2019
Time – 10:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Dehradun, India
Winner – Afghanistan
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan (c), Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Ikram Ali Khil/Sayed Shirzad, Rashid Khan, Yamin Ahmadzai, Zahir Khan, Wafadar Momand
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
- William Porterfield (c), Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie, Simi Singh, Kevin O’Brien, George Dockrell, Stuart Poynter (wk), Andy McBrine, James Cameron-Dow, Tim Murtagh, Boyd Rankin