Afghanistan vs Ireland 3rdT20 Match Prediction
- Afghanistan can wrap up yet another series whitewash against Ireland when their three-game T20i series in Greater Noida concludes.
- They won a rain-affected opening match, with Rashid Khan’s 3-22 proving vital, before posting 184/4 and restricting Ireland to 163/6 last time out.
- Ireland lost both openers early last time out, which ultimately proved costly as they were left with too much to do down the order.
Date- 10 March 2020
Time- 14:00:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Greater Noida Sports Complex – Noida, India
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Karim Janat, Asghar Afghan (c), Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Gulbadin Naib, Naveen-ul-Haq, Qais Ahmad
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
- Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Shane Getkate, Barry McCarthy, Simi Singh, Craig Young, Boyd Rankin
AFG vs IRE Dream11 Team Prediction
- Batsmen:Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Kevin O’Brien, Paul Stirling, Andy Balbirnie
- All Rounder:Mohammad Nabi (vc), Simi Singh
- Wicket Keeper:Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Bowler:Rashid Khan (c), Qais Ahmad, Boyd Rankin