Afghanistan Vs Ireland 2nd T20 Prediction
Who Will Win Afghanistan vs Ireland, 2nd T20? Afghanistan defeated Ireland by five wickets in the first T20 international to go 1-0 up in the three-game series. The two teams will now face each other on February 23 in the second T20I which will be played at the same venue .
Date– Feb 23, 2019
Time – 18:30:00, , GMT +5:30
Stadium – Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Dehradun – India
Winner – Afganistan
- Afghanistan’s win in the first game has put pressure on Ireland who now have to win both the remaining games to win the series.
- Afghanistan will be carrying a lot of momentum with them as they have now won their last eight T20 internationals in a row.
- Ireland lost five of their six wickets to spinners and they will have to come up with a plan to deal with the Afghan spin trio.
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Asghar Afghan (c), Hazratullah Zazai, Samiullah Shenwari, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Najibullah Zadran, Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk), Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fareed Ahmad
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
- Paul Stirling (c), Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, Stuart Thompson, Simi Singh, George Dockrell, Shane Getkate, Stuart Poynter (wk), Joshua Little, Boyd Rankin, Peter Chase