Afghanistan Vs Ireland 1st ODI Prediction
- Afghanistan are oozing with confidence after having dominated Ireland in the preceding T20 international series.
- Afghanistan have won three of the last four one-day internationals they have played against Ireland.
- The Irish batsmen are likely to continue to struggle against the quality spin attack of Afghanistan in these conditions.
Good batting conditions are expected but the pitch is likely to get a little slower as the game wears on So the toss-winning team would want to bat first
Date– Feb 28, 2019
Time – 13:00:00, GMT +5:30,
Stadium – Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Dehradun, India
Winner – Afghanistan
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Asghar Afghan (c), Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
- William Porterfield (c), Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie, Stuart Poynter (wk), Lorcan Tucker/James McCollum, Simi Singh, Kevin O’Brien, George Dockrell, Tim Murtagh, Barry McCarthy, Boyd Rankin