Afghanistan Vs Australia Match Prediction
- Defending champions Australia’s 2019 Cricket World Cup campaign starts against the lowest-ranked team in this year’s tournament, Afghanistan.
- Afghanistan did beat Pakistan in Bristol in the first of their two warm-up matches, however – proving they can improve on their only previous World Cup showing in 2015.
- Australia have hit form at the right time though, winning both warm-up games to prove that too.
While there is usually a little assistance for the seamers at Bristol, a good bounce makes it great for batting too.
Time- 18:00:00, GMT +5:30
Date -01 June 2019
Venue – County Ground Bristol – Ashley Down, England
Winner = Australia
Australia Predicted Playing 11
- Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, David Warner, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
- Hazratullah Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Asghar Afghan, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Hamid Hassan