Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder Knockout Prediction
- Third-placed Adelaide Strikers lost their final league match to ensure they finished third and have to play in this Knockout play-off, rather than go down the Qualifier route.
- Sydney Thunder advanced to this match by beating Hobart Hurricanes in their most recent game – Alex Hales’ fine batting form continuing with another half-century.
- The Thunder did beat the Strikers in the round-robin phase, but Adelaide won eight matches in total and also boasted the best net run rate of the eight teams.
Date- 01 Feb 2020
Time-14:10:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Adelaide Oval – Adelaide, Australia
Winner- Adelaide Strikers
Adelaide Strikers Predicted Playing 11
- Jake Weatherald, Phil Salt, Alex Carey (wk), Travis Head (c), Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle, Billy Stanlake
Sydney Thunder Predicted Playing 11
- Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson (c), Daniel Sams, Alex Ross, Chris Morris, Arjun Nair, Jay Lenton (wk), Chris Tremain, Brendan Doggett, Jonathan Cook
ADS vs SYT Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Alex Hales (vc)||Michael Neser||Alex Carey||Rashid Khan|
|Phil Salt||Chris Morris||Peter Siddle|
|Jonathan Wells||Daniel Sams (c)||Wes Agar|